Sertraline/Zoloft

CT125

Mum and growing #2
Reaction score
My doctor has told me I can increase my dose of sertraline 'if I want' as I've been feeling particularly lackluster for about the past 6 weeks.
I'm on a pretty low dose, but as I'm BFing, I just wondered if others who are BFing on it could tell me what dose you take so I can decide a bit better what to do?

I take 50mg which is relatively low but think it has to be upped. I have more anxiety than depression and want to ask if there is an antidepressant specifically for that.....

Do you find you have any side effects?

No I've had no side affects at all. I take it for anxiety as well as depression (50mg too) and have done since LO was about 3 months old, but I feel the old signs creeping back in =(

I was at 100mg before switching to Lexapro. Zoloft made me tired and nauseous.

I'm so exhausted all the time I can't be sure if its lack of sleep or the medication.......
Robinator have you noticed any with Lexapro and do you still have to wait 4-6 weeks for it to take effect if you are switching meds?
We're going to ttc at the end of the year and I don't want to have to wean of a higher dose off medication

I had a negative experience taking medication in general. Whatever you do, i also recommend couselling alongside!

I had a negative experience taking medication in general. Whatever you do, i also recommend couselling alongside!

Before I had Darragh, I was on a lot of medication as I have bipolar disorder, so I'm pretty well monitored and looked after generally, but thanks. I had to take 3 x Prozac a day to combat my depression, and Quetiapine at night, so I'm wondering if my low dose of sertraline is maybe not quite cutting it for me at the moment

Before I had Darragh, I was on a lot of medication as I have bipolar disorder, so I'm pretty well monitored and looked after generally, but thanks. I had to take 3 x Prozac a day to combat my depression, and Quetiapine at night, so I'm wondering if my low dose of sertraline is maybe not quite cutting it for me at the moment

Oh I'm sorry, that makes my comment irrelevant as it was based on temporary postnatal issues only. x

hey, nothing to be sorry for! appreciate the thought! x

Hi

I am currently on 150 but not breast feeding as I was told that the baby would get a very small dose of sertraline if I did. I was. Really upset about it too.

The only side effects I ever get/ got were very sleepy and yawning loads lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->