Server Upgrade - BabyandBump maybe slow for the next 24 hours

StirCrazy

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
At the moment BabyandBump is halfway between servers (this is part of last nights upgrade).
We are gradually balancing the load on 2 servers, but this mean we are relying on just one server at the moment (while our other server has it's RAID firmware upgraded and brought back online).

TBH it's all a load of tech speak most of you won't understand... the short story is that the forum may be a little slower than usual today. We deliberately picked a Saturday to do this (a quiet day in terms of net traffic) so hopefully you won't notice as much.

By this time tomorrow you'll all have a blazing fast forum again (much better than before) :)

If you have any serious problem, feel free to note them in this thread :)

urgh ur up early! i almost died when charlie woke up at half 6, Anyway seems nice and fast thismorning but it is stupid oclock i suppose!

yay finally faster *hopefully* i about died today when it was down i was bored for a few hours.

does the server thing have anything to do with the page error comming on on certain threads causing it to kick me off the internet?

yay finally faster *hopefully* i about died today when it was down i was bored for a few hours.

does the server thing have anything to do with the page error comming on on certain threads causing it to kick me off the internet?

ermmm, dunno :blush: I would imagine the forum throws some errors at busy times, but it's shouldn't kick you off the net. Cross your fingers and wait until tomorrow :)

I can't get on at all from my pc! I'm on my fone now, will try again tomoro when all is finished & if i still have probs i'll post here!

Oh Just noticed this thread,

I posted this in forum help and testing section.

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/237994-writing-behalf-bnb-members.html

EternalRose x

Eternal Rose I had the same problem....but just managed to get on :) xx

from SC on the BnB FB Page:
BabyandBump is back online, although it may take a while yet for your ISP's to pick up the new server IP's. We'll see you back on the forum soon :)

so I assume this is what's causing their problems?

from SC on the BnB FB Page:
BabyandBump is back online, although it may take a while yet for your ISP's to pick up the new server IP's. We'll see you back on the forum soon :)

so I assume this is what's causing their problems?

Ooops, didnt notice this hun!! Thanks, ive passed it on xx

last time they upgraded the server it took longer for some internet providers to pick up the new IP than others....

I will let SC know but it's probably because of the server upgrade, I'm sure he'll get it up and running as soon as he can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->