Seven seas trying for a baby messing with my cycle, help!

missmartinez

Reaction score
Hello ladies, i'm new here but wanted to join the forum to see if any of you have tried or are currently on the SEVEN SEAS TRYING FOR A BABY vitamins.. Im currently TTC and thought i would give these a try as ive heard lots of good about them before.. I had just started taking them on the 10th of this month of JUNE.. I was excited about them until i was due for my period but haven't got it yet.. (NOW ON CYCLE DAY 30 TODAY.) My last AF was May 25th and i was just starting to become regular (24 DAY CYCLE LENGTH) after coming off of the depo provera in January. I am usually able to predict when my AF will arrive but since taking these pills i am late and still no sign of AF coming. Have any of you experienced this before with these?? I stopped taking them because after researching, found out that they could mess with your cycle.. I only made it thru 11 of the pills, worrying that these could be the cause for me being late. I dont think im pregnant this month because i started the vitamins after possible ovulation. I'm desperate for advice or if someone could please shed some light on this topic. I'm very worried that these are why im late and not that im late because im actually pregnant... :nope:

It is still possible that you could be pregnant despite starting the vitamins late if you dtd at the right time. Do you track your temperature? It is also possible that your cycle was 24 days because of a luteal phase defect and the vitamins have corrected it although I'm not sure if that would add as many as 6 days to your cycle... Are you planning to take a pregnancy test soon?

hey there @ichigomewmew
thanks for your input! I do believe that yes i could be pregnant because i did DTD at the right time, as thats what ive been trying to do but not sure if ive even been ovulating because of the depo provera shot. I currently do not track my temperature, but i have thought of giving it a try! I stopped taking the vitamins as im scared they will mess with my cycle as other ladies have claimed they did.. (I've heard an equal amount of both good and bad on the 7 seas.) I actually took a pregnancy test yesterday afternoon but it was a BFN. :( I have a feeling AF will pop up when i am least expecting her too.. This morning when i woke up (sorry TMI) i thought i was about to get my AF because when i wiped i saw very very little, light brown, what looked like, blood.. but it wasn't very much at all and could barely be seen when i wiped. After that i seen nothing and still no sign of AF, so not sure whats going on.

Do you chart? Are you certain about your O day?

That could be implantation or AF coming. If AF doesnt show I would take another pregnancy test first thing in the morning, good luck

Hey @arturia , i havent ever charted before as this is my first time TTC. I think im going to start doing that though, could u advise me on how that works?

@ichigomewmew My AF came yesterday, unfortunately :( Maybe next month i will have some luck, if not im worried it will take a year to conceive all thanks to Depo Provera which i will never take again in my life! But i am sure Af was late cause of the vitamins so we will see how long the next cycle is.. :/

I don't chart either, but I asked because it's one of the ways to confirm O. Your temp will rise over a baseline amount if you do because of progesterone.

You will probably want to use a charting app (Fertility Friend is popular!) and you will want a good thermometer you can read to 0.1 degrees. You take your temp in the morning right after you wake up, before getting out of bed or moving around much. You can take your temp orally or vaginally, the latter being more accurate. Start when you start a new cycle.

Since I've never done it myself, maybe someone else can fill in any details I've missed.

Thanks for your input ladies! I currently have a fertility app that works well for that i will also use to chart my temperature on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->