seventh day of + Ovulation tests

flowerchild77

Reaction score
Hi, I on cycle day 25. I began my ovulation testing on day 12, and the test result was approx the same colour as the control line(not darker as they usually are), I continued tested and got negatives up until last friday (18cd) where i got positive. Thinking i was ovulating later in my cycle(which is normally 27-30 days, hubby and I got busy again:sex:. I continued to test with my ovulation tests and several days later I am still testing positive.:confused: Other then this, my cycles are usually always regualr and i always ovulate between 12-14 days. I have never seen ovulation test like this(I usually only have one real positive each month). I did a hpt test with the first response and could only see an extremely faint pink line after i scanned and tweaked it. If anybody could offer any advise, I would much appreciate it. I am due to get my af in around three days. I have scanned a picture of my ovulation tests taken from the 7th to the 14th July. Thanks, Kelly

Attachments

• img263.jpg
    img263.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 45
If those are Answer brand, try a different one.

I took the target brands this month and got excited about my positive, until I realized that its positive every morning, and negative every evening. I dont feel like its accurate now. What time of day are you taking them? Ive also heard that opk can work like a hpt, so hopefully thats the case for you!

I've been taking them first thing and later on in the evening and still positive, so I have no idea what's going on. I would have thought a hpt would have shown up positive before ovulation tests, although it would be nice. Just wish Af would come and put me out of my misery:(

how confusing! I'm sorry!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->