severe back pain

MarissaFaith

Austin's Mommy :)
Reaction score
I know backaches are really common, especially since i'm in my 3rd trimester but I'm not sure if the back pain I'm having is normal.

I've been laying in bed for like 30 minutes, and I can barely pull my self into a sitting position. It hurts so bad, and I can barely walk. :cry: LO was moving this morning but not so much anymore.

I would call my dr, but it's after 5 so their office is closed. It started out with just a little backache this morning, but is getting worse and worse as the day goes on. I also can't move the leg on the opposite side my back is hurting.

Is this just normal and I'm being a baby? Or should I go ahead to the emergency room if it gets worse? :shrug:

It could be sciatica. I've had it for months now, hurts like hell. To the point I can't pull myself out of bed. I'm not sure about the opposite leg hurting. Mine is always the same side. Maybe call up to L&D just to make sure sweetie.

And to LO not moving much, if you have that gut feeling something is wrong, then do call. But it could be because LO is running out of room, considering you are in your third tri.

It might be something more severe. I would talk to your doctor about it. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"