Severe Hip Pain!!!

Tara84

Reaction score
I am just starting out on this site so please bare with me :)

I have had one pregnancy previously in 2006 and it was a normal healthy one. I have been trying for one year and haven't had any luck.

My period is every 28 days and I am very regular. I have had issues with cysts on my ovary and had a Lapro done last year to remove 2 large ones.

AF started on 4/28.

We BD'd on :

5/1, 5/2, 5/8-5/14 (sometimes morning or nighttime sex).

Since approx 5/15 I have been cramping off and on. It feels different than it usually does. Almost like twinges. Sometimes I have a lot of CM and sometimes I don't have any. When I do it feels like AF has arrived.

My pee smells a little off, though, could be from drinking tea more recently.

Just starting last night I have been having some pretty bad hip pain. It is my whole lower back and into my hips. They just feel very achy.

I have been burping a lot and I am very gassy.

I have been exhausted. Usually stay up till 12-1 and get up with my daughter at 7. Now I am bribing her to stay in bed longer. Had a couple headaches (which I never ever get!). I am very hopeful.

I would say I am approx 7dpo and due on Tuesday. Any thoughts!?

Thanks so much!!!!

Those all sound like really good symptoms to me! I'm 9dpo and due on Sunday, I've also had burping a lot- like a hiccup that ends in a burp, exhaustion, and cramps. But I'm worried because my cramping today got very hard. :( If you want you could join my thread: Anyone testing around May 21st? (or something to that effect) that way you can test with us and symptoms spot too! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->