severe morning sickness

BabyCleo

New mama to Lily-Grace
Reaction score
hey everyone, ive been stuck in bed for now 2 days as I have the worst morning sickness. doc gave me meds for it but im still sick, I barely eat. im also getting eloped oct 30th!!! trying to plan all this while being nauseous 24/7 sucks. anyone with me?

sorry you feel sick! my sickness has been very mild but suddenly all last night it kept me from going to sleep. the only thing bothering me the most lately is the crazy dreams and anxiety and i dont even know what or why which makes my mind dance while trying to sleep. try sea bands? i wear them overnight and whenever i have to go to work and school. i dont even know if they work ive never really used them when i started feeling sick. i just use them before i even do, and while wearing them, i do feel nauseated but its mostly when i dont eat anything.

This is my 3rdpregnancy with servier sickness/hyperemesis. Iv tried 5 diff drugs so far and nothing is working, iv several trips to the hospital now. I have 2 other children age 4 and 2 to look after as well, they seem to keep me going.
I'd go back to your doctor as there are many different sickness drugs that can be used. This is actually my best pregnancy so far.

I really do know what your going through it's just horrible just make sure you have plenty if support.

I'm currently trying magnesium oil spray. You can get it from Holland and barrets (uk). I've read lots on the Internet and sometime morning sickness can be caused by a deficiency. I'm willing to try anything. I had severe nausea/vomiting with my dd1. I'm also taking milk thistle 3xday plus vitamin b6. Going a bit crazy but I thought prevention is the cure

Xx xx

Mine has started today :sick: I haven't actually been sick but I feel really sick, hopefully it won't turn in to actual sickness, but at least we can take feeling this way as a good sign, I think I would be more stressed if I didn't have it :thumbup:

Good luck with your plans, sounds like you are very busy :hugs:

thanks, I ended up calling a health line after being so sick I was in tears. they pretty much told me to try and eat (which is so hard to do) and that it does end.

It better end, I cant do this much longer :(

I truly feel there is nothing worse than feeling nauseous and vomiting. Sucking on ice, peppermint tea and sucking on mints may help. Also, try eating things like cheese when you're feeling nauseous instead of traditional crackers. The protein may help.

I had severe sickness and was on meds which didn't work. Two doctors and two pharmacists told me to take 1/2 a gravol every 4 hours. I didn't get any relief until I started doing that.

Gravol never sat well with me but maybe its worth a shot. I'm currently lying in bed sobbing from how sick I feel. I can't even go out to get groceries, and df works away from home. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->