Severe pelvic pain when bowel movement?

klink

Reaction score
So the title pretty much says it all. Twice now I experienced severe pelvic cramping when having a bowel movement. I wasn't constipated or anyhting and didn't have to strain at all. I was about to scream for DH it hurt so bad. Now it's all gone. Not sure if that would be a reason to call my OB and ask and I'd feel kind of embarrassed to call because of that. :wacko:

Could be the way the baby is situated. Your body needs to get rid of the "garbage" but baby is sort of in the way, so your body cramps up in a way to allow you to expel it. I've certainly had some painful ones, myself. I don't think I'd call the Dr about it unless I actually had problems getting it out.

Thank you! Well I hope that it won't be like this until the end of March then :wacko:

The same thing happens to me sometimes, I just stop pushing when it gets to hurting really bad, wait for the cramp to let up, and then resume as normal. I usually have to do the stop and start several times for one bM. Too much info, I know. This too shall pass, excuse the pun, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->