Sex 10 days into 25-28 day cycle

Young.hopeful

Reaction score
Ladies! My bf and I have had unprotected sex on the 5th, 8th and 10th day of my cycle. Last month my cycle was 25 days but usually around 28 days.

My last period was on the 27th Jan and it was very light. Im now at max 13 days since possible conception but got neg test (I know its too early) ..

Ive been having the most awful headaches, extreme tiredness (sleep most the day), really hungry but having nausea, peeing a lot more than normal! Constantly thirsty, sore boobs, slight cramps that are different, lots of gas for about 4 days! My bf thinks Im pregnant, so do I, my dr has advised getting pregnancy vitamins BUT I get what I assume is ovulation pain or an ovarian cyst as my drs did not investigate in the past and I think Im getting it today in my lower right abdomen today but it hurts when wind goes through .. Sorry if Im rambling!

Basically I want to know as its too early for me to test! Has anyone got a positive with a similar situation? I have my hopes up!

So I have:
- severe headaches
- extreme hunger and thirst
- peeing a lot more
- exhaustion after doing virtually nothing
- sore boobs and sensitive nips
- very gassy
- sore gums
- not sure if a symptom but my nails have gone soft?
- pain in lower right abdomen 12 days in 2 weeks before normal period ** this is what Im interested in!

Thanks xx sorry for long post! Let me know if you got a positive in this scenario

Do you chart at all? Charting is going to be the most helpful way of telling how far you are into your cycle and when you ovulate. It will also tell you the amount of time it takes from ovulation to your period (this is called Luteal Phase or LP) which can be anything from 10 to 16 days.

For example my LP is 12 days, so 13 days after ovulation would make me late for my period and not too early at all.

I actually got a lot of these symptoms the first few months of being off of BC. When I was pregnant (it was ectopic so I didnt carry to term) the only thing that was on that list that I had was extreme hunger. lol I got the sore boobs and acne REALLY bad the cycle AFTER being pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->