Sex 5 days before ovulation? Anybody get pregnant?

MustangGTgirl

#3 Due in April 2012!
Reaction score
So I am trying to abstain from pregnancy and this cycle has been weird. First, I had a short 1 day period and my normal periods are about 4 days. Then I started getting lots of ewcm starting around day 8 in the morning. I had unprotected sex on day 8 at night because I was sure it was too early for any fertilness even tho I had ewcm I thought I wouldnt ovulate for another 7 days. So I kept having ewcm everyday and I still have it today on cd14. I usually O either today or cd13 which would be yesterday. I strongly feel like I ovulated over the weekend though. So if I ovulated on Saturday like I think I did I would be 5 days out from having sex and if I ovulate today I would be 7 days out. I should also mention that I've been checking my cervix and it was most open on days 9-12 and the past 2 days it still feels open but less than the other days.

So what are the odds that I could be pregnant? If I ovulate today I think I had 0 odds but I feel like this cycle is weird and I ovulated earlier. Shouldn't my ewcm be dried up by now tho? I thought you dried up by the day of ovulation and that would be today at the latest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->