Sex after childbirth - painful!!

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Hi,

I had my daughter 5 weeks ago and last night my husband and I decided to make love for the first time since her birth. We had to stop as it really hurt me. The pain was like it was deep inside me.

This has never happened to me before and this was our 5th baby! I was induced with this baby and the dr tried on 3 occasions to break my waters which was very painful. Each time she tried she was doing it for about 15 minutes and was quite forceful.

I am now worried that she may have caused some damage and that may be causing the pain :( I was really upset about it as I love sex and was really ready for feeling close to my husband in that way again as we have been having a bad time recently in our relationship and sex is a very important way for me to feel emotionally connected to my husband :(

Has anyone else experienced this and will it sort out itself? I am due to see my dr in a few weeks for my postnatal check up so will talk to her abouit it then. Don't think we will be trying again for a while, not until he has had the snip anyway!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->