Sex drive increased as due date got closer?

Bing28

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
For the past few days I keep waking in the night feeling very very turned on. Has anyone else had this before as they got closer to giving birth/their due date?

It's my due date today and as of yet I've had no signs at all that baby is going to make an appearance any time soon, so just wondered if a higher libido is a sign that things may happen soon :haha:

I'm not sure if it's a sign of things to come, but I am the same. I am basically 38 weeks and no sign of baby. I woke like a demon and went for a 40min walk to see if that helped my mood, nope. My DH was like you need a good ****, I will even rub your back! As you can imagine it's the last thing I wanted after an awful sleep & aches and pains, though wanted it! He got his own way and it was like a switch had flicked, I didn't want to tear apart fluffy bunnies!!
His comment was, your tires and fed up, I want to meet her, it's meant to help start labour. Operation get things moving now. On top of taking epo and raspberry leaf capsules which I may as well be taking smarties I feel. I have labour dust going your way!!

I've no idea if it's a sign of anything but I am super frustrated as i have the libido but my body is ruined with SPD so there's no way of physically doing it!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if it's a sign or not but my sex drive increased quite a bit through my pregnancy and still at 35 weeks I want it quite a lot but I'm finding it harder to find a position I'm comfortable in so I get frustrated when I can't have it haha, I thought it was the men that would want it more

I'm 37+4 and this has been happening to me the last few days. I also have been clearing out a lot and have cramps and back pain. Nothing has happened though except DH is very happy. I was a bit out of the mood for the past 3-4 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->