Sex Drive

activebump

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Ok, so, I'm 29 1/2 weeks pregas with our first lickle buba, a girl, I have a lovely husband who I am very much in love with, we married 7 weeks ago, sounds great right, so whats the problem I hear you ask...well I have a diminished sex drive and very low confidence in my appearance due to my ever growing tummy (and what feels like every other part of my body lol) and I am constantly upset that I am not fulfilling and satisfying my husband, as before I got pregas we had a mindblowing sex life!

Is anyone else suffering this? I hear all these stories of women getting pregnant and turning into a sex mad woman, and I so wanted to be one of those women, but I am not, when we do have sex it is very painful, is like my vijayjay has shrunk, and very few positions are comfortable...added to this is the increased discharge and unclean feeling, all leading to me rebuffing my husbands advances so much so that he has now given up trying :blush:

My husband is amazing and very supportive, and listens to me when I explain what I'm feeling and does not pressure me, or make me feel bad for not wanting sex, he always tells me how beautiful I am and how turned on he is by my pregnant appearance, but I cant get my head round it...

I cry often over it, as I feel like im letting him down, and I miss the intimacy, but I dont know what to do...:wacko:

I know the feeling. Before I got pregnant we had a very active sex life. Usually once a day. But now, I have no sex drive & he's lucky to get twice a week, and that's usually only because I feel so bad. I think I could completely go without sex right now. It drives me nuts.

I think you are in stress.It's your first time that you are pregnant.That's why you are feeling bad with big tummy.Low sex drive is because of your stress.Try to be cool and calm to get back your drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->