Sex/foreplay during third tri (TMI thread!)

jesswishing

Cooking Miracle Baby #1
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I love being intimate with my husband but I'm finding its harder as I progress with the pregnancy. Usually he goes on top for foreplay/sex and its now too hard cause the belly is in the way - when I go on top, baby starts kicking (this happens every time!) and there's nothing that dampens your libido quicker than your baby kicking while you're trying to get it on!!!

I prefer it if we can kiss, or at least see each others face while having sex - can anyone enlighten me as to what they're doing, cause I don't want to give up on sex this early!!!!! Thanks :)

BTW sorry if that's more than you needed to know about me!

LOL my Husband and I stopped having sex at like 30 weeks. It's just not possible!

No answers I'm afraid but I'm having the same issue! Stalking for answers! Xx

Sex?! Whats that?! Honestly havnt had any for at least 10 weeks! Spd is the biggest passion killer ever!!

Me and OH haven't had sex since getting my bfp due to problems in early pregnancy and fearing that I will have a bleed. I really feel for my OH. I'm not too bad because I'm just not in the mood.

I know exactly how you feel same thing and I'm now just to big I can't actually hold my own weight on top. We do still but only once a fortnight ish what always seems to happen though is I am on top but stay still while he does the work as such. As after about 5 minutes the lactic acid in my legs mean moving is tough, it's a shame coz kissing and cuddling always makes me want more and it is "the business" that created this little mite after all... Not particularly helpful but that's we're we are x

have you tried this sort of position?

319903_562112580475866_783472094_n.jpg

something similar to that is the only way we can manage at the moment. With the guy kneeling at as opposed to lying ontop.

When we do it though sometimes my legs are just apart and knees bent up, as opposed to on his shoulders, but you could try variations of this and see what feels comfy

put pillows under your bum if it helps.

I can't even begin to describe what position I get in! I think I'd need a diagram!

I can usually manage spoon sex, and can twist so we are semi facing?

Facing each other is too hard, doggy style!!!

We've found that if I prop my self up semi sitting he can still be on top and we manage fine like that :) my bump huge and uncomfortable but still manage to get it on :) hehe I'm 37 weeks ;) xxx

Our most used move ATM is kind of like the position of girl on top but we're laying on the side if that makes sense... Lol there is no name for preggo sex positions they get too weired!
I'd be happy with doggy but I'm pretty sure i have a hemorrhoid so I don't want oh to see it!

I feel your pain!!! We have found reverse cowgirl to be the best as then my belly isn't really resting on him so if bubs moves only I can feel it and can just tune it out - on days when my hemmoroids aren't bad then doggy style is an option. Forget about those missionary days - those are long gone!!! Lol

I find you just have to be creative, and have a sense of humor, because half the time we end up laughing when it doesn't work out quite right :).

We spoon or that postion that was posted but tbf from haveing sex 3 times a day since getting a bfp its turned to once a month bein pregnant is a sex killer lol

Thanks for all your answers! We tried the picture and it was really good but then the baby kicked me and I lost my mojo! Think I need to start tuning it out....

It's horrible that pregnancy make me too uncomfortable but then because of all the extra blood flow to 'that area', I've been having some of the best orgasms! Just not fair!

For us it's either doggy style or spooning, basically him at the back lol it's too uncomfortable otherwise I feel like he's squishing baby if he tries it on top. Shame relly because missionary maybe seen as boring but it's my favourite :( oh well I'll have to wait! Xx

May I suggest you try everything now!! because by the time you are my size, you wont even be able to turn over without being in pain!! :( good luck!

... my OH turns a sickly shade of green when I mention sex.

I had a very serious bleed at 14 wks and diagnosed with previa at 20 wks so that was more or less that as far as any action for me goes.

Occasionally I keep him happy - but now that I can seen from space I think OH has slightly gone off me :( as he hasn't even pestered me for a BJ for at least 4 weeks!

(... not that I'm complaining too much about that)

We use the Karma Sutras 'Catherine Wheel' position. We actually liked it a lot before I got pregnant. But it does work well with a large bump!

We don't stop being intimate until baby is born. We :sex: last night. I find it impossible to feel sexy when I can see the bump, so I lay on my side and DH sits on his knees, pillows are involved. He's always been a boob man and I am trying to let him get it out of his system because while nursing I can't handle any boob action, he has to wait at least 6 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->