Sex/foreplay during third tri (TMI thread!)

we were still managing missionary until about a week ago, now I get really uncomfortable and when my legs r up high I feel im totally squashing my bump.. so we have had to improvise..
I physically cant hold my weight on top anymore which is really embarrassing, but ive told him ill make up for it when I want to work off this baby weight afterwards :haha:
I also like to be able to see/kiss OH during sex and he likes to be able to see my breasts too a lot of the time so doggy for us is pretty rare even when im not pregnant..
ive found lying on my side he manages to prop my leg somewhere, anywhere lol, and it feels real good sideways with him still sort of upright as if he would be if we were doing missionary..
other than that, he gets off the bed and lets me put my legs where im comfortably not squashing bump and goes for it lol..
sex has got pretty 'same old' at the minute as im getting bigger, hope he doesn't get bored :( cos im loving the pregnancy O's!!! x

We've hardly had any sex since my BFP but lately I've been wanting to try it since I heard it might make labor happen sooner. The other night I tried to be on top and was so exhausted since I've gained 30lbs with the pregnancy and bump is pretty big. It took me 15 minutes to catch my breath afterward lol so we're not doing that again! Gonna try doggy next and see how that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->