sex question!

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
Gosh, how is it i seem to have a new question every day since bein pregs lol. Anyway, I just wondered if anybody gets pains after having sex? Havnt had any until now. Last night afterwards i got really bad aches in my pelvis, lower tum and back and felt such a huge pressure on my bladder all night i couldnt stop peeing, was so uncomfortable. Not to mention my baby seemed to be sticking himself out throughout the night afterwards and wouldnt move lol. Any one else have this? Is it normal? xxx :blush:

Sex? Whats sex?

:rofl:

I hear its normal but wouldn't know LMAO ... My poor OH :rofl:

yeah i get this sometimes, i think it all depends on how 'active' you are during the event lol :blush:

x

Sex? Whats sex?

I hear its normal but wouldn't know LMAO ... My poor OH :rofl:

:rofl: I'm sure ur man will live wobbles. After last time, i dont reckon ill be doing anymore of that!! Just isnt enjoyable at this stage lol xx

yeah i get this sometimes, i think it all depends on how 'active' you are during the event lol :blush:

x

Lol I guess I'll have to slow down abit hey?! :rofl: I doubt ill bother with it now. It makes me feel abit wierd now im this far gone anyway for some reason lol. xx

lol its not a regular thing here either, only once a week if that lol

I find that the baby sticks out alot after and that puts me off.

x

x

God yeah mine does too! Its not nice!! Its like he knows!! haha x

x
What do you mean sticks out :shock:

lol

like he pushes outwards, my belly goes rock hard and he feels like hes just under the skin, its strange to explain, but it only lasts a while then he goes back in again.

x

I promised sex in 3 weeks (lmao) - i think he can bog off

lol i only do it out of duty (hope Jase doesnt read this! ha ha) im finding it really difficult to do but nearer the end i know i will be asking for it all the time to help get the baby out lol

x

I feel so bad how I've been with sex or not as it would be, hes been great a bit stroppy but doesn't last long :lol:. He thinks it will stay this way? Surely not - I mean theres a part of me that does want ... I am human but by the evening I just feel blergh! Although he did say when I need his duties to try help labour I can get stuffed (just not literally) :rofl:

Yeah thats exactly what mine does..and he's such a bony baby aswel! Ouch! LOL yeah id certainly tell him to bog off wobbles. In my opinion sex in the last trimester...not that enjoyable! x

it wont always be like it, some days i really want it and cant wait for Jase to get home, but by the time we have fed, bathed and put teh kids to bed im shattered and the 'feeling' has gone, all i want to do is sleep lol

the first 6 to 8 weeks after teh birth is hard, depending on your birth you will need time to recover etc, but after that things should pick back up....hopeing so anyway!

x

we kind of have a rule at teh moment, if he can catch me before 10pm he MIGHT have a chance, after 10pm not a chance in hell lol

x

LMAO You busy doing stuff til 10.15 then Layla? :rofl:

I can't believe your cut off point is 10pm !!! mine's 7.30pm once the girls are in bed !! LOL.

Sex? Whats that? I think OHs little man has got the hint and gone into hibernation for the winter....what a shame, Oh well :D

lol i only do it out of duty (hope Jase doesnt read this! ha ha) im finding it really difficult to do but nearer the end i know i will be asking for it all the time to help get the baby out lol

x

same here---i'd rather just cuddle but what can i do ---when he wants to play all the time---lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->