Sex to induce..won't it be messy if it does work?

spacegirl

Reaction score
I'd like to try it but I worry about the midwives seeing the semen if I do go into labour. Also, I don't know about antibody else but i find it doesn't smell fresh 'down there' for about 12 h after sex.

Am I nuts?

Not nuts as we had sex the other night and I fell asleep after and it stunk really bad. Dead sperm I think as I remember the same smell whilst ttc. I would have a wash if I went into labour any way

I'm glad it's not just me with the funky smell post sex! We generally DTD in the evenings before bed and I find that by the morning/next day I definitely don't smell fresh - even if I get up and wash off straight away.

Ox

Lol I know what you mean, I've never smelt that before as when I was on the pill I'm sure I didn't clean up quick but maybe I did. It's a smell I'm sure if I didn't wash thoroughly it would be horrific and others would smell it xx

Glad it's not just me then! Kind of makes me think I might go for it as midwives must have seen this before. Washing doesn't get rid of it...as I only wash myself outside.

the things we have to endure eh?! :shrug:

Lol I know. My plan is to have a bath as soon as labour starts as it's ment to help. I wish sex was more comfy though as it's such an effort xx

LOL with all the discharge that's coming out of there during labor, trust me they're not going to notice a little semen. The smell is another story, I hate the smell of semen period but hours after it smells worse I agree. But don't worry about it being "messy". Labor is just plain messy as it is.

Omg, thank god for not being alone in wondering this :rofl:

LOL with all the discharge that's coming out of there during labor, trust me they're not going to notice a little semen. The smell is another story, I hate the smell of semen period but hours after it smells worse I agree. But don't worry about it being "messy". Labor is just plain messy as it is.

This!!!

There is blood, waters (often with baby poo in!), your own poop, placenta goo...............seriously a bit of semen would be completely lost in the madness :haha:

Thanks you've all made me feel better :)

When I get the energy I may give sex a try...I'm desperate to get this baby out now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->