sex while heavily pregnant (tmi)...

stephj25

Reaction score
So, I've got to the point now where I really want this little man to come and will try anything natural to get him here as he's killing my back.

Had sex with DH last night and had BH all through the night but nothing has really come of it so far.

What I really wanted to do is create a thread on comfortable sex positions as I must admit, I was actually quite relaxed last night haha.

So, my suggested position is this. DH was laying vertical on the bed in the spooning position. I was laying horizontal on my back with my legs over his side. Seemed to get easy entry and was very comfortable. We did try spooning but it was difficult getting him in lol

So there's mine. Share your fave and have fun :)

Ive actually read quite a few threads on here about sex- the anguish and the pleasure lol as its seems to be 50/50 on where ladies feelings about it stand. I've been lucky enough to stay pretty small this pregnancy, (38weeks and can still easily tie my shoes. I know its quite baffling, lol. ) and have kept a high sex drive since a small short lull early on, but I have noticed that the position you described is one used pretty much across the board by those of us still having sex at this point. Its that one and doggie style that pretty much take the cake. The other one I use and see that several others do is a slight variation of missionary where you are on your back on the edge of the bed with hubby standing. Your legs can be in several positions, over the shoulders one on each side or tilted in either direction, with both legs to either side or still hubby standing you on edge of bed but instead of flat on your back lay on either side with you legs together either resting on bed or hubby holding them kinda using them for leverage. I also like this position on my back or side with my lags bent feet resting on his chest or kind of legs open but feet together where my knees are way apart. I also really like being in the same position on my back but with my legs crossed Indian style like and hubby standing. I know, I've gotten pretty graphic, lol, sorry if its tmi.

God, I sound like some kind of sex starved nympho maniac, lol.

Me and my OH have just started having sex again this week since a dry spell started around 14 weeks.

Doggie style is the winner so far. I know deep down seeing the giant bump doesn't do it all too much for him so it's handy in that way too, he can sort of forget about it. Plus I don't get achey from lying on my back or sides for too long and find it easy to move.

Stalking this thread for ideas! I've told him were doing it every night once I hit full term to get this baby out 😂

We've started to pick up our sex lives quite a bit as well, after quite the dry spell. I think it might have something to do with OH being out of town during the weeks. We're constantly sneaking away from DS during the weekends. :blush:
I wish OH would try doggie style, as it seems like it would be the most comfortable, but OH is dead set against it. When I was pregnant with DS we were told that if you're going to have oral sex, not to blow up there. OH got it stuck in his head that air would get up there in doggie style, and he refuses. I've told him that if he goes slower it's exactly the same as any other position, but he just won't budge much to my frustration!
Luckily I haven't been too big up until now, so missionary has worked for us, as long as OH is careful to keep his weight off my bump. Me on top is also a good one for us.

The first few positions is what's been working for us. Spooning, him spooning and my legs over him, lying on my back on the edge of the bed with my legs in various positions...

The lying on my back is a little rough on me as when that happens the little one starts to put on a wriggle show which can be a buzz kill for me...

As for doggy style, I wish we could do that. But dh is very well endowed and he has to really control himself in that position or he gets way to deep.
I miss the no holds barred sex. Especially him on top of me and us super close... Soon!! Soon....

ive not had sex for a few months haha omg i just cant get in the mood.

ive not had sex for a few months haha omg i just cant get in the mood.

Yea, what is this sex thing they are talking about? I think I remember it had something to do with this giant stomach I have now.... ;)

Both my husband and I are on the "larger" side and just the thought of trying the logistics of getting around my big stomach turns me off... I haven't had any sex drive the whole time and hubby was pretty freaked out by the "there's a baby in there" thing. He is quite frisky though and wants to know how soon after baby comes we can get busy again... lol

id have to go on top and bounce my huge stretched stomach infront of his face. plus I feel I have been kicked in the pelvis and I get horrible pains in my back. not to mention id probs pee myself if any pressure was on my bladder. omg you ladies are lucky lol x

id have to go on top and bounce my huge stretched stomach infront of his face. plus I feel I have been kicked in the pelvis and I get horrible pains in my back. not to mention id probs pee myself if any pressure was on my bladder. omg you ladies are lucky lol x

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The first few positions is what's been working for us. Spooning, him spooning and my legs over him, lying on my back on the edge of the bed with my legs in various positions...

The lying on my back is a little rough on me as when that happens the little one starts to put on a wriggle show which can be a buzz kill for me...

As for doggy style, I wish we could do that. But dh is very well endowed and he has to really control himself in that position or he gets way to deep.
I miss the no holds barred sex. Especially him on top of me and us super close... Soon!! Soon....

Thank you! My dh doesn't realize that doggy style hurts on a normal basis, much less being pregnant and will not control himself, so I've taken it off the table.

I prefer doggy cuz it hurts less ob my stomach and lady bits but it pains my back immediately after. It's a trade off. I can't get into spooning, it's the least comfortable for me. We haven't had sex in awhile since I ended up in the ER with a terrible uti after a healthy week of activity. I'm scared to now lol. Good luck ladies further on then I!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->