Sex Whilst Baby Engaged

LucyS

Reaction score
Will your bloke actually touch the babys head or myth?

I looked at a diagram and no he does not physically touch the babies head, although its close. Remember there is a plug in the way too. If you lose the plug im pretty sure they say you shouldnt be doing it... or I could be mixed up with broken waters lol! I know with one of them you arent allowed sex.
xxxx

You can still have sex after you've lost your plug, but not after your waters have gone due to a risk of infection. :)

You can still have sex after you've lost your plug, but not after your waters have gone due to a risk of infection. :)
thanks babe, I knew it was one or the other and I couldnt remember which:rofl::happydance:
xx

And the last thing you want is a baby with a big ol' dent in its head!

How big does he think he is???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess all my kids would have massive head dents if this was true... :rofl:

Actually, I don't care if baby gets his little head poked. If sex is going to get him to vacate the premises, then there will be plenty of partying in the next few days.
Mama wants her body back, please!

Actually, I don't care if baby gets his little head poked. If sex is going to get him to vacate the premises, then there will be plenty of partying in the next few days.
Mama wants her body back, please!
:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"