sex...

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
Does it hurt?? Not that i'm planning on doing it until after my 6wk check-up or probably even longer, but i just wondered. I'm really worried about doing it again for the first time after giving birth.. The thought alone scares me! lol x

Ouch, I didn't even think about it for a while. It was a bit painful at first but just make sure you've healed properly etc! I knew when I was ready because I would have a check when I was in the bath (when I could wash the area properly and it felt normal again, it was the right time). I wouldn't rush if it I were you though.

I would say just go very carefully and very slowly, if it hurts or is sore in anyway stop and try again later
it all takes time hun

I am a little bit nervous 'bout this as well!

reminds me of the nervousness I had when it happenend the very first time.

I read possibly it will be more dry straight after giving birth, so def slowly, slowly mate, when I will try for the first time after birth :baby:

After having Jade, I was so bad down below it was not on the menu for months and months......after Alfie we did have sex after 3 weeks I think :blush: but we just took it very slowly and very gentle!

It took a while before things were back to normal as it is something I found you had to ease yourself back into slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->