Sexy Time - do you tell your OH's that you're at peak fertility?

keekeesaurus

NTNP or something like it
Reaction score
I'm using the CBFM and it's cycle #1 but I was just wondering...if I get the peak fertility 3 bars (and a smiley face?) should I
a) wave the monitor in his face
b) whisper now is a good time to make a baby
c) not mention it and just rip his clothes off and tell him to get his arse upstairs?

Seriously, do you tell you're OH's that you're good to go or use your feminine wiles to be a bit more subtle? I'm not sure if it'd kill the moment if I was a bit too obvious.

Just curious...:winkwink:

well mine has to know othewise we keep missing the egg:nope:

Tried not telling him but then I get the I am tired, tomorrow, let´s wait till the weekend, and all that. So I have to tell him. and then he gets performance axiety... not good! Unless I O in the weekends it has to be planned!:cry:

Mine gets his schedule for the fertile period during AF so there's no confusion to be had...:haha::haha:

He can play the rest of the cycle. :flower:

3)

Mostly I don't tell him - he prefers not to know - he must surely get the idea at some point though :D

(I am even doing 'stealth SMEP' this cycle, shhhhh)

Ha ha!!!!! We dtd nearly every night anyway, even when we arent trying but i do tell him when i get a smiley face!!!

Ha ha!!!!! We dtd nearly every night anyway, even when we arent trying but i do tell him when i get a smiley face!!!

OOOH you are lukcy! School days are a no no for me... Unless I tell him it´s fertile time, my guy is the weekend and holiday fun type:haha:

Btw my next fertile time we are on holiday, that means bd every day. :shhh: he does not know it will be my fertile time though :haha:

I'm w/ you Mummy, we are everynight and day and night on weekends. I tell him when it's time as well, sometimes i wonder if we should skip a day so it can build up.

i try to think of something sexy to put on now and then that makes him get in the mood OH knows if im around my fertile time but he does like to be suprised sometimes :headspin:

Answer is c ,tell him to get his arse up the stairs ,but give him loads of horny goats weed before hand so that he rips your clothes off first :haha::haha:

Mine gets his schedule for the fertile period during AF so there's no confusion to be had...:haha::haha:

He can play the rest of the cycle. :flower:

LOL, same routine for us..DH usually already knows when it'll happen we've been at it so long so I really don't have to say he'll just add it up himself as sad as that is:wacko:

I'm trying to avoid the performance anxiety by not mentioning it but I do find it annoying when he says he's too tired tonight but "we're both off work in three days time" - three days away - that's no good!! I think another month I may ask him if he wants to know or not. I did tell him I was buying a testing kit so we'll see how we go!

My OH sees my smilie face when I get a smilie face. (if you get what I mean). So I tell, but it's pretty obvious I think. I'm an open book.

My problem is that I need to be home from work before he's asleep!

Fingers crossed every second night worked for us this month.

Cheers ladies for your replies so far! You lot are just fab (and funny!) I guess because I'm using the CBFM for the first time I'm just trying to get to grips with my cycle - CD#8 today - and fighting the cat off when opening the test strip (he thinks it's a cat treat) so I'm working on my plan of attack by looking at OH's work calendar and when my fertile peak might be. It's such a narrow window of opportunity! I suppose I could just do c) as often as possible and keep my fingers crossed :sex:. Now that's a plan! OH won't know what's hit him.

Off topic but our cat likes to get on the bed when we're getting down to rumpy pumpy and watch. Doesn't half put me off sometimes :blush:.

Off topic but our cat likes to get on the bed when we're getting down to rumpy pumpy and watch. Doesn't half put me off sometimes :blush:.[/FONT]

Ha, that's funny, ours is the exact opposite - she's a right prude - she almost senses when it's ON, and leaves the room... only to return immediately when we're done. Like clockwork :D

I don't think I'd bother telling my OH it'd only confuse him. I don't think he has any concept of whats involved apart from the bit he does. As far as he's concerned women are either bleeding or if they're not they can get pregnant. If only it was that simple! :rofl:

Well ladies, I'm now armed and dangerous. Been to the chemist and got some massage oil (cinammon and orange - yum, sexy AND spicy!) and a HPT (be prepared - I was a girl guide after all) so will be jumping on my OH at the earliest opportunity for a practise run :winkwink:.
Not that I want to get pg before my op, although if it did happen then...the op could wait?! Baby or boobies? No contest.

Erm... he totally knows all my dates. Sometimes he even asks me what my mucus is like that day.

Hmmm. I just discovered there is no smilie for mucus testing - oversight surely?! A yellow head with a little hand... stretching a glob between two fingers... wouldn't be impossible, right?? :sick:

Yeah, so my OH knows when it's on. I usually say something like "Get the sex towel, mister, you've pulled," and he says "Well, have you washed your bits?"

Intimacy. :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->