Sexy Time - do you tell your OH's that you're at peak fertility?

Hmmm. I just discovered there is no smilie for mucus testing - oversight surely?! A yellow head with a little hand... stretching a glob between two fingers... wouldn't be impossible, right?? :sick:

Yeah, so my OH knows when it's on. I usually say something like "Get the sex towel, mister, you've pulled," and he says "Well, have you washed your bits?"

Intimacy. :laugh2:

:haha:

That really tickled me.

I vote for c ,tell him to get his arse up the stairs , give him a green monster energy drink a hour before DTD its known to give the swimmers a boost in speed.:flower:

I vote for c ,tell him to get his arse up the stairs , give him a green monster energy drink a hour before DTD its known to give the swimmers a boost in speed.:flower:

Ooh! Oh...I'm in the UK and don't think we have that :nope:. Anything else work? Red Bull? Lucozade? Good to know though lisap! I'm sure I'll find a UK equivalent!

Ooh! Oh...I'm in the UK and don't think we have that :nope:. Anything else work? Red Bull? Lucozade? Good to know though lisap! I'm sure I'll find a UK equivalent!

I think red bull has just about the same ingredients. :flower:

Woohoo! My OH loves Red Bull. I'll get him a 6 pack :happydance:.

Woohoo! My OH loves Red Bull. I'll get him a 6 pack :happydance:.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Today is a good day for me to dtd and I don´t know about telling OH, the way feel today I think I might club him over the head and drag him to the bedroom! Nature has this well worked out making you most horny when you have the best chance of catching that egg. Wish me luck ladies I´m going man hunting!! :devil:Ooohhh honey!!

https://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i90/lisadh2004/TTC%20blinkies/BBDust.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->