Shall I join you here? Confused!!

MrsBroodyPant

Reaction score
Hi NTNP people!

I think I may beong here now?

My husband and I were planning on WTT until September because I am bridesmaid for our friends wedding and the dress has already been bought!! However, we are both very broody! We have been using the withdrawal method for a few years now, but recently my hubby hasn't been pulling out as he says 'I'd love you to be pregnant' and so would I.

I know we are not TTC but think that counts as NTNP right??

All confused now haha xxx

The meaning is a little different to everyone, but I would say you belong here now. Welcome. :wave:

Definitely sounds like you belong here, welcome!

yes you have the same idea as us :) we are just enjoying sexy time as it comes without the worry of "use a condom darling!" "have you been taking your pill, darling" and with the idea on conceiving number 2 when the timing is right xxxx

Oh, dresses can be altered! ;) We're NTNP but it's a sort of compromise as I would LOVE to get preggers and DH feels we could have a little more money in the bank...but I reckon we could spend our entire life wanting more money in the bank and he agrees so would be pleased if it happens!

I went to have my IUD removed exactly 4 months before our wedding on 2/25. They didn't actually remove it until 3/4 and I started my withdrawal bleed on 3/5 and then my first real AF on 3/15. I figured we'd try that first month and then NTNP in cycle 2 and 3 and then start trying again on our honeymoon and thereafter. I *love* my dress and fell in love with it 11 years ago when I was 16 so I knew I definitely wanted to fit into my dress without a bump but that's just me. :) We're now on cycle 2 and I'm just waiting for AF to arrive since I was really sick at the beginning of the cycle and it delayed ovulation. I think I ovulated on either CD21 or CD25 but my temps don't match my CM so I have no idea.

Anyway! Congrats on your wedding and do whatever feels right for you guys. OH tells me at least once a day that he can't wait for me to be pregnant just as I tell him at least once a day that I want to be. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->