Shall I start the pregnacare now ???

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
Ok so its just over the 3 months mark till we start ttc and although I have been patient so far I am getting a little impatient now and want to start the pregnacare, healthy eating and excerise - it doesn't matter that it is a little early to start the vitamins ect does it ????

i would guess it would be ok, as ur gettin it in ur system ready for ttc

Nope! Go ahead, or if not that, start Flic Acid, as every woman who could fall pregnant, or is going to try soon, should be taking Folic Acid!!

Definately! Or take cheaper ones like the ASDA pregnancy supplements til you actually fall pregnant, thats what i'm doing, i looked at the ingredients and theyre almost identical to pregnacare x

Go ahead and start taking 'em. Then, if you decide to TTC a little earlier, you'll be ahead of the game. Most pregnancy supplements are the same as normal multivitamins, bit with the harmful bits taken out and of course folic acid added in larger amounts.

Good luck. Here's some :dust: for your first BD:)

XX

Yes - DEFO!!!

Swimmers take 3 months to make!
Ideally you should both excercise, eat super-healthily, you should stop drinking and he should cut down to 1 or 2 units a day...

Here's a fab book...
Before Your Pregnancy: A 90 Day Guide for Couples on How to Prepare for a Healthy Conception by Amy Ogle and Lisa Mazzullo

Pregnacare is totally safe to take before conception.
I'm on 400ug of folic acid each day and I've got 14 months to go 'till TTC.

P.S. I'm UBER jealous that you're times coming !!!!

xxxx

Yes, definitely! It is not too early to take them. Accidents do happen!

I have been on pregnacare for nearly a couple of months now, and we will start TTC later this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->