shameless tonight :D

Ohh I can't wait :happydance: It's just after one born every minute as well! Perfect night
x

ive got them both on reminder and record just in case i miss any of them hahahahahaha

its actually a great night of tv tonight hollyoaks, emmerdaler cori, enders, corri the one born every min and shamless all straight after each other yipppeeee xx

Lol so have I.
Looks like Mike is making tea tonight! I'm too busy with the tv
x

its actually a great night of tv tonight hollyoaks, emmerdaler cori, enders, corri the one born every min and shamless all straight after each other yipppeeee xx

This is the plan for my night too :D

hahahahahaha im gonna make tea for half 4 so i dont need to move again lol xx

Haha 4.30! Just make sure you prepare some snacks for later coz u will be starving by the time shameless starts haha x

oh yeah thats already been thought about i do nothing but eat anyway now so i think about food from the min i get out of bed hahahaha

Ooo I cannot wait to curl up on the couch and watch all these programs! hoping LO wants an early night...unlikely though :dohh:

mine is going to play COD with her dad upstairs hahahaha

mine is going to play COD with her dad upstairs hahahaha

Hahaha, I'm sure she will love that :) as for the food thing Iv just had my tea and some quality streets. Iv got sticky toffee pudding for later then maybe a toasted breakfast muffin with philidelphia for later....oh yeah :D

Does anyone else love the new start of shameless? I've never realised how fit Carl is!

I wonder if Liam has left for good?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"