Shape of poop (haha, nasty thread)

A

AquaDementia

Mia is not constipated and she poops with ease, but it is shaped just like grown up poop! She is not on any cereals and just takes in formula.

Anyone's baby has the same thing?

grown up poop :lol: made me laugh , no havnt had the same, ellas just goes everywhere, not fun lol.

I still get the liquid poops! Some days are more like a paste and some days are like a sauce. Sorry for the tmi!

Rhiannons used to explode, front AND back :sick: but since i started her on puree's hers are more solid (phew)

Mia sounds like such a little lady, she even has tidy poo bless her :) X

Oh she's no lady! Yesterday she peed all over her dirty diaper and then she started pooping, but I realized I didn't have a clean diaper downstairs so I had to bring paper towels and she pooped all over those.

Don't get me wrong, this poop is more manageable. Doesn't fly all over the wall anymore!

We still get explosions a couple of times a day. Got to make sure the nappy is securly fitted or it ends up escaping and leaking through clothes!!

This is gross but Seths poop looks like chinese chicken curry sauce. Ive been put off for life.

xxx

LOL Linzi.. Louis' poop does look a bit like a korma now you mention curry... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->