Deleted

Attachments

• 120411-091741.jpg
    120411-091741.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 120411-091750.jpg
    120411-091750.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 65
I'd take your body. I have a bunch of extra skin and and I still look semi pregnant. You look really good.

I think you look great and it will only get better as you continue to heal over time! :)

Seriously, you look fantastic! I've just now lost my baby weight (though Easter feasting may have bumped me up a little) and DS is 8 months old! Never mind I have to lose the 30lbs I gained since I got married 3 years ago.

Anyone got any tips on how to tone the C-section overhang/flab? Mine is terrible. :wacko:

I am worried this time!! After my last section I got very ill and had huge operations on my tummy leaving bad scar (not that id change it for the world as i got my baby and she was healthy-it was just me in the wars!) but because of being ill i lost weight very quickley and actually ended up looking alot slimmer than i did before i even fell pregnant!! this time i think im going to feel enormous because i lost the weight so quick last time, im going to feel disappointed when i dont this time! :( Not that i want to be that ill again!! x

This is a great thread. Someone did one like this back when I was pregnant and it really helped!

I hated my body after my CS. I was covered in SM and couldnt do anything about the flab coz of the 'no exercise' rule :dohh: But, the difference between then and now is good. And I still don't exercise :lol: But don't stress about losing the weight. I didn't lose my baby weight until I went back to work a year later, and I'm still carrying an extra 10lbs over pre-baby weight.

First two pics are six weeks PP and the last pic is 22 months PP :thumbup: I put on nearly four stone when pregnant and had a 9lb 11 baby.

PS - I still hate my body :cry:But I plan to do it all over again coz lets face it, it's worth it :)

Attachments

• DSC00115.JPG
    DSC00115.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC00120.JPG
    DSC00120.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2290.jpg
    IMG_2290.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 57
This is the other thread I was referring to. A lot of the pics have disappeared now though. Still good to read the other girls' thoughts and feelings though :flower:
https://www.babyandbump.com/postnatal-support/222637-pre-preg-post-preg-belly-thread.html

This is a great thread. Someone did one like this back when I was pregnant and it really helped!

I hated my body after my CS. I was covered in SM and couldnt do anything about the flab coz of the 'no exercise' rule :dohh: But, the difference between then and now is good. And I still don't exercise :lol: But don't stress about losing the weight. I didn't lose my baby weight until I went back to work a year later, and I'm still carrying an extra 10lbs over pre-baby weight.

First two pics are six weeks PP and the last pic is 22 months PP :thumbup: I put on nearly four stone when pregnant and had a 9lb 11 baby.

PS - I still hate my body :cry:But I plan to do it all over again coz lets face it, it's worth it :)

You look fabulous! :thumbup:

I have the classic c section over hang/pouch/muffin top :cry: some days my belly looks ok and other days I look 5 months pregnant. I wish id had a natural birth for many reasons but one being that so my stomach muscles weren't cut through and so I didn't have the pouch.

I don't like my body anymore and my confidence has taken a huge blow...but I have an amazing daughter and that was her home for 9 months and grew an amazing blessing from God. When we were ttc, I would have gave anything for a huge bump and even stretch marks if it meant I was having a baby so each day I remind myself this and be thankful for what I do have. Stay positive ladies :flower:

I never had too much of a bump even though I had Joshua at 34 weeks, this is me almost 10 weeks on

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/ducksdontquack/e8626796.jpg

I never had too much of a bump even though I had Joshua at 34 weeks, this is me almost 10 weeks on

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/ducksdontquack/e8626796.jpg

Wow you look amazing hun. Wish my tum was that flat even before pregnancy, let alone afterwards! x

I had hyperemesis and was really ill in hospital and lost a lot of weight. Even when I had Joshua at 34 weeks I didn't look pregnant, and he was a tiny 2lb 7oz. The stress of losing him means I'm still not really eating right. I'd much rather look like I'd been pregnant!z

you look great snow.. i had my ceaser just over 3 weeks ago and since then I've lost 44lbs ..

here is me just before giving birth at 42 weeks, and 2 weeks PP.. haven't taken one recently

nude 42.jpgPhoto on 7-04-12 at 10.00 AM.jpgPhoto on 7-04-12 at 10.00 AM #3.jpg

I think everyone looks great and you're all really brave posting your pics, I can barely look at myself never mind take a photo :/ I hate the way I look but bless my OH he continues to tell me I'm beautiful everyday, stretchmarks and all :)

I hate that you can't upload from your iPhone. :/ I an horrified by what looks back at me in the mirror.
But my baby girl is worth every single mark on my skin!

You can upload from an iPhone! If you download the photobucket app, upload your pics onto there, you can then copy and paste the code :) its why everytime I post a photo they're huge, can't do it as an attached image, but at least you can post pics :) xx

https://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj516/rhirhi82/IMAG0193.jpg
This is me at 35 weeks .. no stretchmarks! But damn AFTER I gave birth they appeared !! My sides and boobs :'(
https://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj516/rhirhi82/IMAG0332.jpg
https://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj516/rhirhi82/IMAG0338.jpg
Me 8 weeks pp ... I got funny scars on my belly from having a reaction to the pressure dressing .. my skin came off with it and I had massive blisters!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->