Sharp cramps, no AF?

Elhaym

It's a girl :)
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm quite confused at the moment. I'm on CD28 of my first cycle off the pill, so have no idea when to expect AF. I've been experiencing mild cramping on and off for about a week now, but no AF, not even spotting. Yesterday I suddenly had a really strong cramp that make me double over and clutch my stomach - I thought it was finally coming! I lay down for 10 minutes and it just went away, and nothing at all since. It's driving me mad - if she's gonna arrive, I want her to get a move on! Anyone else experienced cramping for a while with no AF? I'm wondering if I should test just in case, but no idea if it's too early or not as I have no idea when or if I ov'd.

Test anyway! Just in case!

xxx

Hi Elhaym - I experienced the exact same thing during my first cycle off the pill. I had really bad cramping as well but two days later AF arrived. Having said that, in my case I was sure that we couldn't have caught that month, so I didn't test. If there's a chance that you may have caught it than I would test as well. But I'd possibly wait for a few more days :shrug:

Thanks ladies. I have a 2 pack of superdrug tests at home so I might wait a couple more days if AF isn't here by then. I BD'd on CD8, CD13, CD16, CD18 and CD22, but doesn't really mean anything as I have no idea when ov ocurred!

Just really odd to feel for days like you are coming on but nothing is there! Probably just my hormones being a bit crazy after coming off the pill. I'm 99% sure I'm not pg - had hardly any other symptoms - but will test to put my mind at rest! :D

You have them at home but you're going to wait??? You're craaaaaazy! :lol:

xxx

Haha! I've been holding off as I was convinced AF was coming, and also didn't want to test too early. Am very tempted though. Might do one when I get home and again on Sunday if :witch: still hasn't shown her face.

Never actually done a HPT before - it's a milestone for me! :D I can tell I'm a POAS addict in the making. :haha:

LOL - Elhaym don't listen to Carreg! She's a bad influence when it comes to things like that :winkwink:
Although I have to admit if I had them in the house I would probably find it hard to resist as well :blush:

Good luck with your first test - you never know, it may be the last for now ;)

Hee hee, I know once I get started I'll be as bad as you lot. :haha:

Thanks JuFer :hugs: Will update if I get the chance later, got a busy night tonight (typical!) so will see if I get time to POAS at some point!

Nono...don't listen to JuFer!!! Test when you get home!

xxx

OK then, you've twisted my arm - will do it when I get home! :D

(hee hee - you know I would have done anyway ;) )

:D I admit I am probably a bad influence though! It's testing by proxy! I can't so I want everyone who can to do it so I can still get excited!

xxx

:haha: I warned you Elhaym, didn't I :winkwink:

Let us know your result afterwards!

xx

Yeah, yeah I am bad blah blah whatever :lol: :lol: You ladies know you love it really, you want Elhaym to get a BFP and are as nosey to know if she has or not as I am :p

xxx

hehe, I'm pretty certain it'll be a BFN but I'll post later and let you know. And the addiction begins..... :haha:

BFN as expected! Not too disappointed as I didn't think it'd happen this soon anyway, and not had any other symptoms. Now just need that bloody witch to hurry up!

just thought i would let you know that after having my dd, that i was getting af cramps around 8 or 9 days before she turned up. Sorry about the bfn. Good luck for next month.

Thanks hun :hug:

Cramping seems to have stopped for now, none yesterday or today. It's like my body knows what it needs to do but my hormones aren't quite there yet! :D

Not much hun. Just waiting for AF so I can get this weird cycle over with and start properly with the next one! No more cramps or anything, it's like I'm stuck in limbo. Did have some (sorry, TMI) creamy CM today which I haven't noticed before, so maybe something is happening somewhere?

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->