Sharp cramps, no AF?

FX'd! Sorry this cycle is being such a bugger for you :hugs:

xxx

Yup, just need to wait it out then can start properly with the next cycle. Will probably start temping as I really want to know when I ov. Knowing my luck I'll be one of those who doesn't get an AF for 6 months. :nope: Fingers and toes crossed! xxx

Hi Elhaym - sorry about the BFN! Hopefully AF will turn up soon but don't give up hope just yet. I was sure to be one of these people whose bodies take forever to get back to normal after coming off BCP (especially as my cycles before going on the pill were all over the place) but she did show her face eventually (32 days first cycle; 38 second). So you're not alone! :flower:

Thanks JuFer! Got it yesterday, hurrah! Means my first cycle was 31 days which is pretty good. :D I was worried as I also had ridiculous cycles before the pill, so hopefully they have settled a bit as I've gotten older. xx

That's good news Elhaym! I realised after posting that your ticker said cd 2 so I suspected she might have arrived for you :winkwink:
So off to the next month - FX for you that she won't arrive next time around :thumbup:

Yup! I am now entering the strange world of symptom spotting, going slightly mad, and peeing on sticks. :haha:

Kind of all feels a bit more real now - I'm still having those 'Am I doing the right thing?' moments.... :wacko: Tell me I'm not the only one!

You're not!!!! I'm having these moments every other day but it's good to know that we're not alone :thumbup:
Personally, I've not gone as far as POAS but I do symptom spot (even though I'm not always 100% sure what they mean :haha:). I call it the "getting-to-know-my-body-again" -study :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->