Sharp low pain

sheeps24

A mummy!
Reaction score
Hey ladies I won't explain my situation (yawn)! We're sort of ntnp .. af is due in about 4 days but for about a week I've been having these quite sharp and painful twinges on the lower left side, they are fairly low and come and go for a few minutes and some times last ages .. does anyone else have anything else similar?! I'm trying to work out if it's worth a trip to the doctors?

Hey ladies I won't explain my situation (yawn)! We're sort of ntnp .. af is due in about 4 days but for about a week I've been having these quite sharp and painful twinges on the lower left side, they are fairly low and come and go for a few minutes and some times last ages .. does anyone else have anything else similar?! I'm trying to work out if it's worth a trip to the doctors?
Have you tested? I'd probably start there. If it continues then I'd probably go in .

I haven't got an tests as I didn't want to end up going crazy but if af doesn't show then I will get some! Im going to see if she does show whether they go away after as it could be all related to af pains but who knows!

Thanks for your reply!

It could be a number of things. I get pains like that sometimes during an anovulatory cycle. My doctor told me that when I don't ovulate, I develop a cyst on my ovary that causes me the pain but usually goes away with menstruation. I also get it around ovulation time, although 4 days before AF seems awfully close to be ovulation. It could also be implantation pain. I would be curious to know how this pans out and I hope you update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->