Sharp pain/cramping after peeing

chocaccino

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have expericened on and off (during the 2nd tri) very painful cramping whilst relieving my bladder. Like i said it's on and off but i've litterally had the worst pain ever. I'm not concerned that there's anything amiss and the baby is giving plenty of kicks but I just want to know what it is becuase the pain freaks me out so much... I was thinking it may be a bladder infection but i have had cycstitus many times before and it's a totally different sensation. Any ideas or has anyone had a similar thing? Deffo going to the doctors in the morning.

Hmmm... kidney stones? Or maybe bladder is being squashed by your baby? Or maybe you aren't fully emptying your bladder which leaves it painful the next time you urinate. In my first pregnancy I used to have to lean forwards, back, and side to side during each wee to empty it all out.

I would definitely get checked out for a UTI or other issue! Hopefully it's just nothing serious, but definitely worth getting checked out as that doesn't sound normal.

I get round ligament pain when I sit and use the bathroom, it is so incredibly painful, i get it around my hips and pubic bone. Maybe something similar? In my last pregnancy more than once i yelled out in pain from it, definitely hurts... I don't get a lot of other round ligament pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->