Sharp pain

Littlebear11

Reaction score
I just got woken up to really sharp stabbing like pain in my lower right side. Im 17 weeks today so is that normal? I've been to the hospital about 3 times my whole pregnancy and I don't want to go again for something silly. Everytime I said something about pain they would say it's just stretching but this is the worst it's ever felt.

Round ligament pains can be uncomfortable and everything stretching can hurt more in different people. If you are concerned ring your midwife thats there job to reassure you. They would never judge you for worrying x

Round ligament pains can be uncomfortable and everything stretching can hurt more in different people. If you are concerned ring your midwife thats there job to reassure you. They would never judge you for worrying x

I ended up getting extreme back pain and went to emergency which I'm thankful for since they found the start of a uti.

Bless u thats good u went. They should never make u feel like a time waster and if they do they are rubbish at their jobs x

Bless u thats good u went. They should never make u feel like a time waster and if they do they are rubbish at their jobs x

I went 2 days before and they just explained it was growing pains and sent me home. Good thing I went to a different one I could have had a really bad infection instead of catching it early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->