sharp pains in back

Googiepie

Reaction score
Ok, while I sit down every time baby moves I get this sharp pain in my back. Anyone experience this?

I haven't experienced this but it sounds like the baby may be hitting a nerve. Ive been dealing with a constant back ache since yesterday. Feeling like the baby is trying to escape through my spine! I wouldnt worry, try getting on all fours. Maybe it will move the baby into a less painful position. Good luck!

Sometimes I get it while sitting, sometimes I can be standing, it doesn't really seem to matter, but it's like he's punching my spine and it definitely hurts! I'll get a few jabs a day for the past couple of weeks now that he's dropped I guess maybe he's also facing my spine.

I've had this for the last week. My Dr says its muscle spasms along with babys position. mines bad enough and constant enough that she's had me written off work for 3 days this week. I know part is baby's position because sometimes if I apply counter pressure to move her she starts kicking and moving like crazy. Temperamental like her momma already lol. I hope you get relief soon, I know how miserable it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->