Sharp pains - lower abdomen, etc.

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Wondering what the cause of really sharp pains in the lower abdominal region/lady parts could be? Sometimes they're so bad I can't talk, walk, have to hunch over a bit, grind my teeth together a bit, etc. It's really frustrating, can't take a pain reliever as they are so come and go & unpredictable.

Any ideas are welcome / questions for more info? I have an appointment with my OBGYN coming up soon...

Have you pulled a muscle? Also have you had a AF since your LO arrived?

I get this sometimes too. Sometimes they are so bad they have be doubled over crouched on the floor. Could it maybe have something to do with your c-section?

I'm not sure hun.. maybe you're getting your first period? Or have you already had it?
I occasionally get a brutal cramp, but usually it's right up under my ribs, so it's unrelated to the section!

:hugs:

Hope someone has an answer for you!

I've already had AF. It isn't like a pulled muscle it's... sharp I can't describe it much better. I was worried it might be to do with the section too. :( f*ck this lol honestly :cry:

:hugs:
you just never get a break from your section eh? :(
sorry hun!
whens your OB appointment?

Scheduled for May 7th. I have to figure out who's going to watch Elyse still, so I may reschedule to May 14th- Andrew has that day off... if I can! I wish I could go to my GP instead. I HATE going to see my OBGYN she's always running behind.

I noticed a thread of yours the other day about some pills you were taking? Were they slimming pills?

If they were you can often get tummy cramps from them

^ the pain started before I started taking hoodia..

Guess I will just bug my gyno.

If you had a C section, it might be scar tissue forming or stuck to something? My sisters mum has this and gets sharp pains like that (She's had 3 sections)

I'm sure the OB can tell and sort you out tho. Feel better :) :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->