sharp pains

hanfromman

Reaction score
Hi. I woke up in the middle of the night to really sharp strong pains in my groin area. I've had a MMC and when they gave me tablets to start the miscarriage process, the pains then were just like labour pains. These pains were nothing like that - they felt more like ligaments/nerves/muscles right below the surface if that makes sense? And I kind of felt like I had trapped wind lol. When I got out of bed and walked about a bit they eased quite a lot and then when I got back into bed and moved from sleeping on my side to my front they went away altogether. Should I be worried? The pains were focused on the side that I was sleeping on if that could be anything to do with it?

I had the exact same last night, I was just about to make a thread to ask opinions, I woke up at 4 last night and had really sharp/throbbing pain on my left side and round my ovary (I was sleeping on my left side), I got really upset as I was expecting the worse and woke my partner up and he massaged it which helped ease it a little and go back to sleep.
I woke up this morning and now it's like a dull ache that comes and goes but i'm worried it might be something really bad like ectopic but my I asked my friend opinion and she think if it was an ectopic it would still be really painful and much worse by now

Hi. I don't know much about ectopics but I think it is extremely painful, and hopefully as I am 12 weeks ish what we experienced wasn't that. Hopefully it's just our ligaments stretching or something? Maybe someone else will have had it happened and all been fine :) fingers crossed for us!

probably round ligament pain! i remember it from my last pregnancy and sounds like you described

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->