sharp pains...

Mandyp87

Reaction score
Hiya, so we just found out were expecting no2. about 5 weeks, and over the last few days ive been getting very sharp pelvic / abdominal pains very low on my right side, its mainly when I stand up, or twist to get out of the car, but a few times its happened when I'm just walking...its beginning to worry me, and I plan on booking a docs appt for after work tomorrow, but I'm just wondering if anyone had experienced anything like this.. Thanks so many things are running through my head, like ectopic, or its not stuck or something :(

I had the same and ended up calling the local early pregnancy unit, they took bloods over a couple of days and checked where baby was a few times just to makes sure it wasn't ectopic but all was fine. I still get the odd pain but I just keep saying they are 'normal' pains.

Hope you're ok. Think a call to the epau to make sure is well. Sure it is but best to be safe than sorry. Take care all the best x

Ok thanks, I'm not sure if we have an early pregnancy unit here , normally the first contact you have is with a midwife at 10 weeks.. I'll call the normal health centre tomorrow and ask..thanks for the advice ladies

Hi yes its normal it's usual pregnancy pains round ligament possibly the body just changing. I am 5 weeks and had the odd twinge too this is my fourth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->