SHARP pelvic pains, lower right side?

blessmefreya

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm 25 weeks. I started having a REALLY sharp pain on my right side last night. It feels like I'm being stuck with a needle it is so sharp! It's really low and really deep, but radiates up to my bully button and down to (near) my vaginal opening.

It woke me up out of a sound sleep! I immediately got scared because it was so intense. But I felt baby kick me a couple times up high so I tried to stop worrying and went back to sleep. Since then, it's happened a few more times. Each sharp pain only lasts a second or two, but it will happen 3-5 times within a minute then it will go away.

I am assuming it's a nerve thing, or something like that. But I just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this? As a first-time pregger, sometimes I have a hard time deciphering between normal pain and when I should call my doc. :shrug:

Your OB would rather you were calm or that you approached him/her with potentially serious issues so you could get looked at. So don't be afraid to call the nurse, that's what he/she is there for.

As for your issue, I haven't experienced anything like that so I don't know. I'm a first timer too.

It sounds like maybe constipation pains? If you're concerned though, definitely give your nurse a ring. That's what they're there for. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->