Sharp, stabbing pains in lower abs???!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

opera_lady24

TTC #1 & TTA
Reaction score
I've been crampy and gassy all day but this evening I experienced horrific pains in my lower abs and vagina (Sorry TMI!!!!) It was extremely painful to wee, walk/move, cough, and caused my lower back to hurt as well. So far no sign of bleeding.

Could I be having a miscarriage before I even find out I'm pregnant? Or is it normal to have sharp pains in lower abs during early pregnancy???!!!

The pain feels like it's passing but I'm really scared about what's going on.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I am kinda crampy but not anything severe. Could it be gas pain or maybe a uti? If it keeps up I would make an appt with your doc. Hope you feel better!

I'm also feeling some pulling and kind of achey in my side/lower abs... nothing stabbing or severe...

Where are you in your cycle? How long has this been happening?

If it is extremely painful, I'd seek medical attention.

Be safe, good luck, baby dust.

I'm 4DPO....it is subsiding...thank goodness...but it's also really scary!

HI HAD TO REPLY TO THIS.i had these kind of pains 14dpo thought argh af coming almost like a bad cramp was horrid i laid on my bed preying she never showed her ugly face after 20 mins the pain went and 3 days later i got my bfp.. still get them now and nearly 6 weeks so hoping its the same for you :) xx

Firstly, I hope girlibird is right!!! I had the same pains around 4dpo this month as well. Very scarey the pain was so bad! I was at work so wasnt able to go to the docs, but may have otherwise. It felt similiar to the pain i experienced a couple of months ago when I had an ovarian cyst rupture BUT...

Lets both hope we are experiencing what girlibird did!!!

I really hope I'm experiencing what Girlibird did! Thank you for sharing! I feel much better today...I get a few twinges here and there but other than that it seems to have gone away! Other than that, my BBT shot way up today. Don't really know what to make of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->