Sharp stabbing pains in my lady parts an Early pregnancy symptom??

wannabeprego

Mom to 3, FET cycle 10/2023 is a BFP!
Reaction score
Hi girls,

I am in my 2WW and wondering if an early pregnancy symptom could be these unusual sharp stabbing crampy pains in my lower vagina??? It feels like I need to go pee.....:shrug: Have any of you girls experienced this in your early days of pregnancy...Thanks in advance...:flower:

I didn't get pregnancy cramps until 5 days after my first day of missed AF. I know later in pregnancy you can get some pains in your cervix, which are normal.

Other than that, it could be a UTI. Do you have to pee a lot?

Sorry I couldn't be more help. Didn't want to R&R.

Thanks for your response Nanny....:flower:

I dont think that I am going pee more than usual but i knowthat one way I can check is to buy an over the counter test to check to see if I do have a UTI if it doesnt get any better soon. But hopefully it isnt that and I will get lucky this month and get my BFP...:winkwink:

I got those stabbing pains in the beginning with this pregnancy and at the end of my 2nd pregnancy although those were caused by baby and would stop me in my tracks!

I think they are normal. I haven't had any UTI's and my doctor office as tested me every week since I've been in for 4 ultrasounds, a nurse visit, a new OB visit and 2 for blood pressure! I feel like I live there!!!

Good Luck to you!

Yes!! I got that. It was towards the end of the 2ww but before my bfp. Every now and then I'd get a feeling like I'd been punched or stabbed in my bits. Weird :wacko:

Thanks again for sharing your stories with me girls.... :flower: Today the stabby pains are gone, so i am not sure what to think at this point....:shrug: Hopefully it all leads to a BFP for me this month!!! :winkwink:

I had that! it was really weird and I couldnt find it anywhere on the internet, but it turns out I have a bladder infection so I think it couldve just been that :) hope you find out!! xx

Just wanted to wish you luck :) - Also noticed you had your HSG last month, I had that in January 2010 and fell pregnant the next month, after 6 years TTC - apparently it is quite common to get your BFP the next month ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->