shaving bikini fail!

Being an OB must be such an interesting job, from seeing hacked bushes to babies squirting out at projectile force. It's full of surprises!

With my last baby, I took a scissors to it, I managed to cut myself twice in the same (hairless but oh so sensitive) spot, I decided that if it was the most hideous, overgrown sight in the universe then so be it😉. To add insult to injury, I ended up having a emcs and the didn't see it anyway!

I'm glad I'm not the only one having problem with that! I'm doing it every two weeks. (at least trying) But it's not easy, I tried in the mirror but doesn't work well. And I'm still cutting myself so my only option is just let my DH see the area that I'm missing and shave myself trusting in him!. I tried ones to let him shave me but was worse!

I'm thinking about the sugar wax but I don't know if it safe in pregnant women.

peeking in from 2nd Tri only because I remember how my first went and how my second is going now.

I REFUSE to go to my OB appointments with Endor growing between my legs. Like I'm honestly convinced the OB is going to be stabbed with a spear by an angry Ewok or something, no joke. The struggle is real. That being said... I start showing FAST with pregnancies. I'm just about 14 weeks now and I can no longer see my lady bits... And the garden is growing. I've TRIED doing it by feel, and I can generally do an OK job, but nicks SUCK... So... I entice DH... Sometimes he's all for it, other times he plays coy. I have to get him on a day where he's feeling weird and in a zit popping/hair shaving mood. Men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->