She came!!!

jules22

Preggers :)
Reaction score
After my miscarriage on Dec 24... I'm happy to say that after a few long months I finally got my period back! I had spotting here and there, but nothing like a full blown period. Today the flood gates opened. I have never been so happy to see her!

Going to try the ovulation strips again and I bought an Ovacue... anyone have any luck with that fertility monitor??

so happy for you!!!! :D :D :D

every stage is a step further to getting a healthy little bubba :')

i havent tried the fertility monitor, but have heard good things.

Im glad your bodies getting back to normal. Im a bit worried now though. I've just miscarried at 5 and a half weeks and was told to expect a period within 4-6 weeks. Its obviously taken your body a lot longer. I wonder if I'll be the same.

It's such a relief when your period finally arrives. Good luck and hope you get sticky soon.

Yay! It's so great when your body finally starts to act normal again. Best of luck for a sticky BFP really soon!

It's good that your body is getting back to normal :) I can understand how frustrating it is to be kept waiting...i had one 2 weeks ago after waiting 16 weeks for it after my miscarriage!

Good luck TTC :hugs: xxx

That's great! I can't *WAIT* for mine to get here- been a little over a month for me. Send her here when you're done!! ;)

:witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch:

woo hoo!!! witch party :yipee: :headspin: :wohoo:

probably the only time in your life you will want to celebrate this ocassion so make the most of it as she will now be a thing of the past!

Hope she is not too mean and leaves fairly rapidly leaving you all nice and sparkling new inside ready for that special package to arrive.

Congrats on getting your AF!! that was weird to say hahahaha

So pleased your AF finally came, hope she isn't too painfull for you hun

Thanks everyone! That wait was terrible! I hope you all get your BFP SOON! Baby Dust to all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->