She can stand up in her highchair :S

Alexas Mommy

Reaction score
and undo her seat belt thingy :dohh: Does anyone else have this problem. I will definitely have to keep a closer eye on her when feeding her-I use to be able top leave her in her highchair next to me when she was eating her snack, and I would come on here,or bring her in the kitchen with me while I washed the dishes, but now I won't be doing that anymore! I can't believe she can do that though!!!!!

Colton doesn't undo his highchair, but while driving today I noticed him pushing on the clicker thing that holds the straps together across his chest! :shock: Luckily he was pushing on the wrong part! But OMGosh! What if he gets it one day! I'm going to freak!
I would be freaking about the highchair aswell, it's really high off the ground! :(

Wow she can undo the buckle !!!! My 3 year old nephew cant even do that in his booster seat. That means she will be able to get out of her pram !!!! Lol

sounds mental but... once she hurts herself she'll soon stop! i'd load the floor with padding in the meantime! sometimes its the only way! we live we learn or so they say!

Colton doesn't undo his highchair, but while driving today I noticed him pushing on the clicker thing that holds the straps together across his chest! :shock: Luckily he was pushing on the wrong part! But OMGosh! What if he gets it one day! I'm going to freak!
I would be freaking about the highchair aswell, it's really high off the ground! :(

See, I am worried about that too!!! Fortunately the car seat is a bit more complicated than the high chair though...

Wow she can undo the buckle !!!! My 3 year old nephew cant even do that in his booster seat. That means she will be able to get out of her pram !!!! Lol

Her pram buckle is a bit more difficult than her high chair luckily!

I posted a few days ago about Belle being able to do this too! She manged to undo her car seat and can climb out of most highchairs etc. Its a nightmare! Not sure how to solve it yet though so will be keeping an eye on this thread

I posted a few days ago about Belle being able to do this too! She manged to undo her car seat and can climb out of most highchairs etc. Its a nightmare! Not sure how to solve it yet though so will be keeping an eye on this thread

I guess I missed that post:dohh: I am glad I am not alone though!! :hug:

have you thought about buying a highchair that turns into a 'low' chair so if she falls its not from a height?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->