She did it

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
:happydance: :happydance:

Another BLW person here. Niamh just ate two slices of toast! I tried cucumber, melon, and pear but nope! Toast was the magic number! She loved it and after a quick taste kept shoving it in :rofl: Screamed at me when there was no more too :rofl:

Hopefully this will shut the Health Visitor up about her weight, and help with the reflux :happydance:

Aww well done Niamh! Tyes only just started having toast today so Niamhs doing really well!

bloody hell two whole slices?! or two bits?? for want of a better word!! katie cant even manage a full slice yet! glad she's getting somewhere with her eating! next stop...roast dinners with all the trimmings!xx

bloody hell two whole slices?! or two bits?? for want of a better word!! katie cant even manage a full slice yet! glad she's getting somewhere with her eating! next stop...roast dinners with all the trimmings!xx

Two whole slices! I cut the crusts off though as it had seeds on it. :shock: I don't know how much she actually ate. Most of it I think but she did drop wuite a bit :lol:

The dog enjoyed weaning too :rofl:

jesus christ thats loads!! my mum's dog loves weaning too! he's learnt to sit under the highchair :rofl:

Two whole slices! I cut the crusts off though as it had seeds on it. :shock: I don't know how much she actually ate. Most of it I think but she did drop wuite a bit :lol:

The dog enjoyed weaning too :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: our dog loves it too lol.
I started giving Dillan toast after coming on here and reading about BLW the other day and he loves it, lots goes on the floor but he loves it and he does it some of it.
I tried a jam sandwich which he hates but he liked a banana sandwich.
Luv Cheryl xxx

jesus christ thats loads!! my mum's dog loves weaning too! he's learnt to sit under the highchair :rofl:

LOL you posted while i was reading, thats what ours keeps doing i keep having to put her outside or another room so i can see what he eats lol.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Tyler had his first bit of toast yesterday he sucked it to death :dohh:

Yayyy go Niamh you show them HV lol

Jacob loves his toast he has marmite on it occassionally as well x

Well done Niamh!! It sometimes takes a while to find out what they want! I offered today - toast with humous, a scotch egg, sausage roll and a chunk of cheese. He sort of played with them and ate a bit. Then I gave him a MASSIVE chuck of mango and he woofed the lot! In seconds!
Onwards and upwards :hug:

Well done Niamh! Molly cant use her hands much yet so havent done any finger foods. Cant wait to try!

Well done! Can i ask a silly question(s) please? Im dying to try Patrick on finger foods but im sooooooooo scared of him choking. How well done is the toast? do they not choke on it if a big bit falls off? how do they actually eat it if they have no teeth?
Sorry if i sound daft! xxx

Well done! Can i ask a silly question(s) please? Im dying to try Patrick on finger foods but im sooooooooo scared of him choking. How well done is the toast? do they not choke on it if a big bit falls off? how do they actually eat it if they have no teeth?
Sorry if i sound daft! xxx

they kind of suck on it at first and then move to biting bits off...they're suprisingly resourceful! katie's gone from wrapping it round her thumb and sucking it off her thumb to proper chewing it and everything! they might sort of gag a bit, but its not proper choking, jsut the tongue thrust reflex thingy! there's loads of info in the baby led weaning thread. but he might be a bit young for it, the dont recommend you give finger foods til 6 months, but some babies take to it better than others!

Another piece of toast today, some cheese and some melon for lunch. :happydance: She is wolfing stuff down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->