She embarrassed the crap out of me today

- well after all its one of those memorable sentences - and put a smile on some faces.

Take care

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

what made me giggle!

i take it you have cat ?!??

I would have turned red too! This reminds me of my 4 year old daughter. I was lining up to pay and she sees a box with a drawing of a chocolate on it, and she gets a few and says, "Mom, can you buy this for me please? I love chocolate!" when I looked closely I noticed they were chocolate flavored condoms. I told her no, these are for big people. And she kept insisting, but chocolates are my favorite! Can you buy it please?!? I returned them right away, paid and headed out the door.

lol. on both.

No this is not chewing gum chocolate flavoured xD

OMG that's hilarious! Sorry i guess at the time it was a to die moment but seriously that's just tickled the hell outta me :rofl:

I had just posted earlier in preg club , to be or not to bald thread. My son caught me shaving my lady garden & suddenly said mummy why have you got a hairy bum & why are you upside down are you doing exercises in the bath?
To say i'm dreading him randomly telling people mummy has a hairy bum is beyond comprehension!!

OMG that's hilarious! Sorry i guess at the time it was a to die moment but seriously that's just tickled the hell outta me :rofl:

I had just posted earlier in preg club , to be or not to bald thread. My son caught me shaving my lady garden & suddenly said mummy why have you got a hairy bum & why are you upside down are you doing exercises in the bath?
To say i'm dreading him randomly telling people mummy has a hairy bum is beyond comprehension!!

:rofl: xx

Thats so funny, Kids are so embarassing.

My neice and nephew have done some pretty embarassing things too,

We went into a shop and the lady behind the counter had short hair and was quite masculine looking my neice who was about four at the time shouts across the shop, Aunty Katie look ! I thought that was a man, but it not, its a woman !!!

Also this is the best one....
my brother's and his wife had a midwife appointment, as they were waiting my nephew who was prob also about 4 at the time shouts out... pwoooh ! daddy have you farted ? my brother told him to shhh and was really embarrassed, but that was nothing, as they called them in my nephew got down and sniffed the chair where my brother had been sitting and went.... Daddy! you did fart !!!

That is the funniest thing i have read in ages --- bless x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->