• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

She got the surgery.

vixxen

Mom of 4
Reaction score
Finally on the 4th attempt she had her first surgery:happydance:,only spent 2 nights on the picu.She's doing well and is now starting to put on weight and is off oxygen:happydance:.At 8 and a half weeks weighing 7lb 11 she has also started breastfeeding with minimal tiredness so as long as she keeps putting weight on hopefully i will soon be taking her home for the FIRST time.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wooohoooo! - What wonderful news, I'm pretty sure I posted on your other post but I'll also post here.

Such wonderful news that she is recovering well from her operation. Fingers crossed she continues to pile on the weight, breastfeeding seems to be going well? - Positive story hey?

Well done little one!

Wonderful update after my son had his surgery in NNICU that was truely the turning point for us and our ticket to the level to Nursery.

Flipping brilliant news!!!

That's great news! I'm assuming you're still at the childrens, what ward are you on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->