She hasn't bothered cos she not got my number!!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by mummy2jack, Jan 31, 2011.

1. mummy2jack

mummy2jack Well-Known Member

fob's mother has not seen my lo since october. I constantly get told that cos they hate me, they wont contact me regarding lo - i have said thats ridiculous, he is their grandson, it shouldn't matter what they think about me, they should put it to the side for the sake of lo. Anyway, i plucked up the courage to phone her other night. We dont get on and its all down to fob i found ou he has been telling her so many lies about me. But fob wanted to tak lo to her house so i wanted to speak to her and see what her problem was....she said she couldn't see lo cos she not got my number!! Can you believe it!! :dohh: even tho her daughter and son in law and her son have my number she just couldn't manage to get in touch :lol: :lol:

2. LulaBug

LulaBug Mum of 5

Cop out!!

She could have got your number if she'd really wanted to!

3. cw1975

cw1975 Mummy to Archie

My fob mother has never seen our son, she is a drinker and he told her that she couldn't see him unless she's sober.... and she's never even tried to see him once since he was born :(

She phones him once in a while saying she will come and see him the weekend but never bothers x

4. mummy2jack

mummy2jack Well-Known Member

Aww thats sad, your son is beautiful by the way :)

5. amygwen

amygwen Mom to Kenny & Gwendoline

What a bitch! That's so sad that they don't want to be in their grandson's life all because they don't like you, that's so childish of them! I wouldn't even bother trying anymore, if they aren't willing to do anything than you shouldn't have to either!

6. MiissMuffet

MiissMuffet Well-Known Member

:shock: that's no excuse!! How slck of her!!!

:hugs:

xx