She hasn't bothered cos she not got my number!!

mummy2jack

Reaction score
fob's mother has not seen my lo since october. I constantly get told that cos they hate me, they wont contact me regarding lo - i have said thats ridiculous, he is their grandson, it shouldn't matter what they think about me, they should put it to the side for the sake of lo. Anyway, i plucked up the courage to phone her other night. We dont get on and its all down to fob i found ou he has been telling her so many lies about me. But fob wanted to tak lo to her house so i wanted to speak to her and see what her problem was....she said she couldn't see lo cos she not got my number!! Can you believe it!! :dohh: even tho her daughter and son in law and her son have my number she just couldn't manage to get in touch :lol: :lol:

Cop out!!

She could have got your number if she'd really wanted to!

My fob mother has never seen our son, she is a drinker and he told her that she couldn't see him unless she's sober.... and she's never even tried to see him once since he was born :(

She phones him once in a while saying she will come and see him the weekend but never bothers x

My fob mother has never seen our son, she is a drinker and he told her that she couldn't see him unless she's sober.... and she's never even tried to see him once since he was born :(

She phones him once in a while saying she will come and see him the weekend but never bothers x

Aww thats sad, your son is beautiful by the way :)

What a bitch! That's so sad that they don't want to be in their grandson's life all because they don't like you, that's so childish of them! I wouldn't even bother trying anymore, if they aren't willing to do anything than you shouldn't have to either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->