She just wont stop!!!!!

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Ella wont stop eating!! She is having 6oz every 2 hours and its hungrier baby milk, only once in the day she goes 3-4 hours with out it ( cos she is asleep) What do i do ??
I heard some others saying they have givin there baby cereal, has it helped , should i do this?? I know she is very young (10 weeks) i just ran out of ides surely she shouldnt be feeding this often , i cant do anything!!
She is just never settled ever. Always so hungry.

you could you try puttin her onto 7oz x

have u tryed maybe giving her some water boil it then let it cool....maybe 2oz when she feelin the need for me it might be that shes thirsty x x

Josh is a pig, he eats so much too. He fed an average of 8onz every 2-3 hours during the day. Now that he's having 7-8 tiny spoons of cereals he's much better, he feeds about 6onz every 3-3.5 hours. He loves cereals too!!!

Mia did this today as well. She had 3 bottles in less than 6 hours. And I know she will be hungry again when she wakes up.

Jack eats every two hours on the dot too - he wakes just before he is due if he is asleep:dohh: He is on 5oz of hungrier baby milk at the moment too. He won't drink any more than that - although he did drink 6oz around 10pm tonight but that was a one off as he had been messing around with his food all day & it was ready made carton milk which he loves:hissy:
He generally has 10 - 11 bottles a day thinking about it now:blush:

have u tried bolied water?

If not maybe try her with some baby cereal see if it works

it could be that she is having a growth spurt and will sort out her feeds soon. if i think back liam did that a few times x x

Well it seems to have settled i hope , i do think she was having another growth spurt :dohh: i was getting so worried cos she just wasnt stopping! But i will just higher the amount i give her to 7oz if it starts up again.

Thanks girls :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"