She might just not like peanuts....

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...egnant-rumours-refusing-eat-peanut-paste.html

But the fact that the palace are refusing to comment rather than just saying a no makes me think she might be.....

And I wish DM would get their info right...pregnant women can eat peanuts now can't they?

yeah they can.
i saw this yesterday. seems a bit silly to me.
those sachets can't taste that nice either..

I'm sure they changed it when I was pregnant with Harvey...at the start I couldn't eat peanuts,halfway through I could!xx

When I was pregnant they said they only people who shouldnt eat peanuts are those who have a family history of allergies, asthma and hayfever.

They would make cute babies. :)

i ate peanut butter everyday while i was pregnant!

aww! x

Its like they want to tell but can't.....they apparently stressed the duchess of cambridge had no allergy!xx

haha i knew what this post was about just by reading the title!

yes OR she might have period cramps and is rubbing her belly cos she is getting a cramp?

I wonder if she has to nip to superdrug like the rest of us...or do buckingham palace have their own stash of clearblue?:rofl:

Lol. I can imagine her saying to her guard.. I need a chemist... I think I am pregnant :rofl:

Wow, stop press. Young, recently married couple might be having a baby!

Obviously, it's the royal family, but I do think the prying the press do into the 'are they aren't they' pregnancy stories are dreadful. She may well be, but until she has her first scan and has passed safely through the first tri, she's not gonna tell the DM, is she??

It was mostly hubby that wouldnt let me eat peanuts :)

As for touching the stomach its a instinct thing
I knew Nicole Kidman was pregnant way before she anounced it from the way she touched her stomach
If they touch at the sides its period cramp (its a subconcious way of releaving the pain)
If they touch one hand above or one above and one on or below the stomach its a pregnacy thing (a subconcious pretective stance)
Or she has the shits and thats why she holds it like that and wont touch the peanuts :)

I have spotted a fair few pregnant friend this way before they have announced it :)

i must admit i do touch my stomach more when im pregnant.
i don't even know im doing but OH always noticed in the first tri.

I said about this to my husband, and his reply was "Well she obviously didn't refuse penis at some point if she's pregnant." :dohh:

PeaNUTS, dear, peaNUTS!

I couldn't have survived my pregnancy without my morning helping of peanut butter on toast!!!!

LOL I like how they wrote 'her coat was loose underneath the waist, maybe she was trying to hide something?'...maybe she just liked that coat? jeeeeeesus! DM sort it out!

I said about this to my husband, and his reply was "Well she obviously didn't refuse penis at some point if she's pregnant." :dohh:

PeaNUTS, dear, peaNUTS!

:rofl: I am literally LOL'ing. That's just too funny.

Peanut allergies and nut allergies are two different things though. I'm allergic to nuts, but not peanuts. Peanutbutter is a good source of protein also.

PeaNUTS, dear, peaNUTS!

:rofl: :rofl: so funny

I really hope they are :cloud9:

I bought myself some peanut butter yesterday! Never had it before but really want it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->