she really just call my unborn daughter a bitch

lcmorla

Reaction score
My oh and his mom are on fb publicly having a conversation. My oh then mentions my daughter and how she will be his perfect little princess. Then his mom says "dang and that bitch isn't even here yet"

Idk how to react to it. it makes me very angry. I want to say something but I know I will not be nice about it. Should I brush it off ?

Omg that is unacceptable. Comment on it and ask wtf she means by 'bitch'?!

I'd probably just have OH delete her comment and tell her it was a little out of line. If she explained "it was just a joke". I'd let her know that I understand, but felt it was just too far. Or, you could thank her for adding a touch of class to the conversation. LOL

I'd be aggravated too... But I'd delete it.

I said "I don't have much to say but I will say this. joking or not, I am NOT okay with you calling MY Daughter a bitch"

Oh thought what I said was extremely disrespectful and demanded I delete it. His mom is an extreme alcoholic so i guess I'll brush it off. Not worth it.

But his mother calling your child a bitch is not disrespectful? :wacko:

Exactly! That's what I said and nothing I even said was disrespectful. It's bull. But whatever.

Your oh needs to grow a pair and tell his mother she's out of line and start being on your side! Xx

Add me to your fb, I'll say something about it! No one should call ANY child a bitch. I don't give a flying rats ass if they are an alcoholic or not.

I swear if anyone, JOKING or not called my baby girl a "bitch" I'd lose my Facebook etiquette in a heartbeat! I can't believe your OH thinks you standing up for yourself and his "princess" was disrespectful, but his drunken mother can disrespect his unborn child.

He needs to grow a pair and fast because there's going to be plenty of more instances where he needs to step up and protect his daughter from crazy people!!!

My DH never lets me defend myself to his family, but I do anyway!!!!

If I were you, supervised visitations between her and your baby is recommended, especially if she's sipping too much "verbal ass tonic."

Sorry for getting you more worked up (if I did), I don't like children being disrespected like that, they are the most innocent beings in this world.

Thank you! I've just arrived to work. I'll be doing an 8 hour shift and I haven't gotten any sleep last night because this kept running through my mind! He kept telling me to get over it and get some sleep because his Daughter needs it! While he sleeps like a baby. It's pissing me off. I really wish I could just leave but being 7 months pregnant, I really have no where to go :(

Rest assured, she will NOT be allowed any alone time with my Daughter. I've made that decision LONG before this incident.

He was saying that she hasn't been the same ever since her other son/his Brother was tragically killed. That does NOT excuse her for saying whatever the fuck she wants about someone else's child! UGH! :cry:

People everywhere lose their child/sibling/parent/grandparent to tragedy ALL THE TIME, no excuse for anymore to spout at the mouth to people because they've suffered tragedies. My moms sister committed suicide the same week her mother died a week before my wedding and treated everyone graciously. His mom is just mean spirited. I'm glad your daughter has YOU to defend her. :flower::flower:

He was saying that she hasn't been the same ever since her other son/his Brother was tragically killed. That does NOT excuse her for saying whatever the fuck she wants about someone else's child! UGH! :cry:

Surely that should make her more respectful to other peoples children? She sounds awful Hun, and your OH doesn't sound great. Xx

Update:

Boyfriend stepped up and spoke to her about it. She then apologized which I appreciate. Gives me hope to continue my relationship. It still aggravates me that she even said that. Since the apology, she's been posting depressing comments which makes me even angrier, as if I should feel bad for getting pissed about this. Screw that. You messed up. Live with it.

Thanks for listening and for the support ladies! ❤

Ignore her depressing status's...no way should you feel bad. Glad she apologised x

She's now pushing for forgiveness. I told her I'm NOT ready to forgive her yet. She needs to stop pressing the issue. It's getting annoying. I've put wayy too much stress on my girl this past weekend and talking to her is just going to stress me out even more.

Block her on Facebook. She sounds like she's trying to gain sympathy, one of those "feel bad for me" types, that feed off of OTHER peoples misfortunes and make the tragedy or problems about them.:nope:

You will have your hands full with this lady. Good Luck. My MIL is queen at passive aggressiveness and I have my hands full.:dohh:

:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"