She screamed at me!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
...... for a bit of my cookie :shock:

:rofl: She knows the good stuff when she sees it ;)

lol awww,

yeah watch out, Adam started snatching yesterday!

x

:rofl: she already know the good stuff!!!:rofl:

looks like you'll need to hide the cookie jar in the future :lol:

Wow, Already screaming for cookie at the age of 5 months? :shock: What have you been feeding her to ecourage such an appetite?! :p :lol:

Aww bless her!
She sure knows the good things in life :D
haha
xx

Wow, Already screaming for cookie at the age of 5 months? :shock: What have you been feeding her to ecourage such an appetite?! :p :lol:
Shes very interested in us eatting! Shes had a taste baby juice now, have allowed her to suck on bread & gave her baby rice today if Id have given her the chance she would have had more than the recommended 'taste end of spoon'! & yes we have put tiny dots of taste o her tongue before :blush:

aw Sounds like she likes her grub! :) I think Anna will be like this; She's only 6 weeks old but she always seems to know when our dinner is ready as she wakes up and insists on being held - and when she watches us eat she will make chewing movements with her mouth :lol:

LOL think Caitlin was like that the chomping lips as much as she could anyway whist we ate and gradually seemed to pay attention but after today she screamed at me - Im 99% sure it was the cookie :rofl: Cheeky madam!

As for the cry be held at dinner time .......NIGHTMARE even when they are the fastest of sleep all of a sudden 'squeak' lol

Aww! Sounds cute from here, probably driving you abit mad though? :rofl:

Will if she starts wanting too much of the things I like & don't like sharing! :lol:

Blimey girly your tickers jumped loads! :D

Aww, cookie monster on your hands!

Yeah definately not long now. Scarey stuff. I think she will come this week. If I'm wrong then she will probably be really late. :(

My missy was 3 weeks early :dohh: Don't think like that though although I think its every Mummys fear because you want to hold baby so badly I'd imagine your first you feel more COME ON about it :dohh:

aww 2 cute Tyler grabbed a handful of my mashed potato the other night lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->